The MX-350 series Narrow Line Em Lock provides 1200 lbs holding force and failsafe access control for perimeter and interior doors that meets building security and fire life safety code requirements. The MX-350 series is specifically designed for high profile openings that require less obtrusive surface mount lock with architecturally superior appearance. Unlike typical surface mount magnetic locks that project 3 to 3-1/2 inches into openings, the MICROAXS MX-350 series Narrow Line magnetic lock projects only 2-11/16 into the opening, nabling it to blend in exceptionally well with virtually any narrow frame. The MICROAXS Narrow Line EmLock is the best solution available to maintain the architectural aesthetics high profile door entrances.
- 1200lbs holding force with Dual12/24VDC input.
- Magnetic Bond Sensor and Door Status Sensor and LED Status indicator are standard, enabling distributors to stock one lock and eliminate need for special orders.
- Internal wire chamber with PC board mounted terminal blocks permits wiring before or after lock mounting.
- Interlocking Quick Mount Bracket leaves hands free for fast, easy screw fastening and wiring.
- Captive lock mounting screws provide additional convenience and speed. Interlocking bracket holds lock in place, leaving installers hands free, eliminating awkward simultaneous holding and fastening of lock.
- Armature housing prevents sagging, provides quieter operation and superior appearance.
- Clear anodized aluminum standard.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.23 Grade 1 compliant.
- Retrofits existing Locknetics 350+ installation without replacing the original armature or additional modifications.
- Holding Force 1200 lbs.
- 309mA @ 24VDC / 560mA @ 12VDC
- 618mA @ 24VDC / 1020mA @ 12VDC
For further details download the following datasheet: