Passive Infrared Detector is specifically designed for request-to-exit applications. The coverage field is internally pointable. When angled 14º down, coverage may be 5 x 6 feet at 7 feet high to 10 x 12 feet at 15 feet high. The MD31D projects a wrap around “U” pattern down and away from the door to inhibit tampering.
- Adjustable 1-60 Second Time Delay.
- May be Mounted to Frame Header, Wall or Ceiling.
- CComplies with NFPA Applications.
- Input: 12 or 24 VDC/VAC @ 26mA max.
- Contact: 2 SPDT Dry, 1 Amp @ 30VDC.
- Operating Temperature: 14ºF to 122ºF (-10ºC to 50ºC).
- Dimensions:2”H x 7”W x 2”D.
For further details download the following datasheet: